Brothers and sisters from all corners of the world who volunteer at Ya’axché have a lasting impact and gain unparalleled experience while contributing to a worthwhile mission. Our culturally diverse and friendly staff create a dynamic, nurturing working environment that fosters personal and professional growth. Volunteers who have worked with us have gone on to do great things, which is evident in our alumni section. Ya’axché is grateful to all past and current volunteers who have chosen to donate their time and expertise to conservation!
VOLUNTEER WITH US
You will have the opportunity to:
- Build your conservation career in a developing country
- Acquire skills and apply knowledge in real conservation situations
- Work closely with dynamic and multi-cultural staff
- Enjoy adventures in a country with pristine ecosystems, world-class snorkeling and SCUBA, as well as in-depth, interactive cultural experiences unattainable by tourists
The volunteer is expected to arrange and pay for:
- Transportation to Punta Gorda, Belize, including international airfare
- Food, personal expenses, in-country travel and accommodation
Our Volunteer Policy requires a minimum commitment of 6 months
VOLUNTEER AND INTERNSHIP POSITIONS
Inquire about the possibilities of being a volunteer or an intern with us.
No paid position available.