As Administrative Assistant
We are securing the services of a Belizean Administrative Assistant – join our team. The Administrative Assistant’s main role is to sustain the office administrative responsibilities and assist the Finance Manager on a daily basis.
Specific tasks will include
- Working closely with the Finance team to prepare weekly payment documents
- Paying Ya’axché’s bills (communications, rent, electricity, income tax payments, etc) in a timely manner
- Updating of salaries register in a timely manner
- Reviewing and responding to all correspondences and inquires made via phone, email, or in-person
- Providing updates (related to role) to staff as necessary
- Maintaining efficient and comprehensive online and physical filing systems
- Ensuring that all receipts, vouchers and bank account information is maintained in an orderly and accessible manner
- Ensuring that all folders (project, bank accounts etc.) are properly labeled and up-to-date
- Assisting staff/project managers with administrative needs (printing/scanning/photocopying) as required
- Organizing logistics for board, staff and any other meetings as needed
- Restocking office supplies in a timely manner.
Duration of placement
Dependent on skills and experience.
- Associates degree in Business Management and Administration
- At least 2 years working experience in the field of business and administration
- Ability to manage and develop processes and systems to achieve productivity with a particular focus on program management experience
- Proven ability to multi-task and being flexible in the workplace
- Ability to work independently and within a diverse team and cultures
- Proactive and future-oriented to identify priorities and focus on getting most important work completed successfully
- Excellent organizational ability to get work done through formal and informal channels and use resources efficiently and effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build collaborative relationships and network effectively
- Strong communication skills to clearly communicate key messages and have candid conversations
- Ability to demonstrate discipline in implementation and execution of plans
Your application package should include a copy of your resume or CV (no more than two pages) and a one-page letter outlining your interest in, and suitability for, the position. All documents should be in .pdf format and should be emailed to ivanny.oliva(at)yaaxche.org.
Deadline to submit application is Friday, 24th of May 2019.